WOODWARD RADIO GROUP CONTEST RULES AND CONDITIONS.
No purchase necessary. Some contests and/or sweepstakes may have separate or additional contest rules that will be posted online through the website of the participating radio station.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate, unless otherwise noted.
2. Employees of Woodward Communications, Inc. and participating sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
3. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize. No cash substitution, alternate prize or transfer of prize is allowed.
4. Any person winning a single prize or cumulative prizes with Woodward Radio Group radio stations throughout at calendar year valued at or over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099-Misc at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
5. An individual may win once per 30 days per Woodward Radio Group station and cannot win the same prize more than once in a calendar year.
6. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. The Station retains the right to disqualify any entrant without notice if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law. The decision of the judge/s is final.
8. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
9. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or another government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their Prize at Woodward Radio (2800 E. College Ave., Appleton, WI 54915) Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm within 30 days of winning or notification of prize availability. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
10. The Station will only mail prizes that fit in a standard size envelope at singular stamp pricing, e.g. tickets, coupons, etc.
11. The Station is not accountable for any prize lost or stolen within the United States Postal Service.
12. The Station retains the right to disqualify any entrant without notice if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law. The decision of the judge/s is final.
13. All Sweepstakes winners may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Stations, the Company, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation.
14. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the Station reserves the right to make changes in these Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
1. The Station, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer or mobile device, arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification.
2. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard online over the internet, contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 120 seconds or more. This means that when Station contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone or text the radio station, listeners to the online audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests over the broadcast signal.
3. By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that the Station and the Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond the Station and the Company’s, control which, in the Station and the Company’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Station and the Company reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Woodward Communications, Inc. local radio headquarters located at 2800 E. College Ave., Appleton, WI 54915.